PORTABLE SCANNING AND READING SOLUTION WITH DISPLAY
The omniReader is a portable scanning and reading device that makes printed text accessible for people who are blind or have low vision. You can follow the magnified text in high-contrast colours on the built-in screen, or simply listen as the omniReader reads text out loud. You can also use the screen to instantly magnify objects and text, and see them more clearly.
Thanks to its lightweight design, built-in handle, and long battery life, you can pick it up and use it wherever you want - at home, at the office, and even on the go.
- Accurately and instantly reads and magnifies text
- Large, easy-to-use controls with customizable settings for low vision and blindness features
- Portable and lightweight - ideal to take with you
- Magnifies small objects and fine print in Live Viewing Mode
- Scans and reads documents in portrait orientation
- Saves multi-page documents
- Connect a headset to listen to documents privately
- Reads from and save to a USB thumb drive
- English - American, Australian, British, Indian
- Dutch - Netherlands and Belgian
- French - European and Canadian
- Portuguese - European and Brazilian
- Spanish - Castilian and Latin American
The omniReader has been designed for people with low vision for whom glasses or a handheld magnifier are no longer sufficient and for people who are blind.
The omniReader (text-to-speech device) is used by people with disorders such as macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, cataracts, and blindness.
- Display 10-inch (diagonal) colour display
- Weight 1.51 Kg , 3.32 pounds
- Dimensions 24.9cm x 27.6cm x 10.5cm 9.8 in x 10.9 in x 4.1 in
- Power Rechargeable battery and/or AC - 12-hour battery life
- Camera 13 MP autofocus HD camera
- Input/Output 2 USB ports
- Audio Stereo speakers, headset jack