JAWS Home Edition Screen Reading Software for Windows
(NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE. ONLY TO BE USED ON SINGLE HOME PC).
JAWS (Job Access with Speech) is the world's most popular screen reader, developed for computer users whose vision loss prevents them from seeing screen content or navigating with a mouse. JAWS provides speech and Braille output for the most popular computer applications on your PC.
Home Edition can be used with all 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Windows10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista along with Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Read documents. emails, websites and apps
- Easily navigate with your mouse
- Scan and read all of your documents, including PDF
- Fill out webforms with ease
- Easy to use with Daisy formatted basic training
- Save time with Skim Reading and Text Analyzer
- Surf the net with web browsing keystrokes
JAWS is a downloadable program, no need to wait for shipping. Purchase from us online and receive details for your log in for a quick and easy download.
Add a Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) to your new purchase to automatically receive the next two consecutive paid for upgrades at a savings of up to 50 percent off the retail value.
- Two multi-lingual synthesizers: Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive
- Talking installation
- Built-in free DAISY Player and full set of DAISY-formatted basic training books
- Works with Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and much more Supports Windows® 8.1 and Windows 10, including touch screens and gestures
- Support for MathML content presented in Internet Explorer that is rendered with MathJax
- Fast information look-up at your fingertips with Research It
- Convenient OCR feature provides access to the text of PDF documents, even those with scanned images that are reported as empty documents by screen readers
- Save time with Skim Reading
- The only Windows screen reader to provide contracted Braille input from your Braille keyboard
- Fully compatible with MAGic, screen magnification software, and OpenBook, scanning and reading program
- JAWS is also available with an option to add Remote Access (RA). Remote access provides support for Remote Desktop, Terminal Server, and software like Citrix Program Neighborhood allowing you to establish a connection from your computer to another computer and run programs as if you were sitting at that computer’s keyboard.