Taptilo 2.0+ - Smart Braille Learning Device
Learning braille has never been easier.......or more fun!
Taptilo is a smart braille education device that can transform the way braille is taught in schools and at home. Taptilo includes a hardware device with the latest braille cell technology and an innovative application that can be used seamlessly with the device.
Packed with fun, engaging learning features
- Interactive audio and tactile guidance allow learners of all ages to get started within seconds and follow along easily.
- With self-study mode, students of all ages can enjoy the independence of learning braille without having to ask for help.
- Includes a basic set of 17+ games and activities, the English alphabet, numbers, and 800+ essential literacy words divided into categories based on reading level.
- Innovative and engaging design that combines a refreshable braille display to practice reading and removable, magnetic blocks to practice writing.
Easy-to-customize teaching resources & tools
- Easy to personalize learning material to each student by uploading your own word list.
- Flexible teaching option, enhanced app-based control and customization.
- Available in UEB and uncontracted braille. Option to temporary switch word back and forth from uncontracted to UEB to practice at the same time.
Taptilo now comes in a high quality, beautifully designed case that is water-resistant and portable. Adjustable shoulder strap included.
- High quality, modern design and finish
- Water-resistant canvas lining, waterproof zippers and non-slip pads for safe storage
- Built-in thick molded padding for extra protection
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap and sturdy tote handle for portability
- Includes pouch and extra space for storing accessories
- Dimensions: 51cm x 22cm x 13cm (20 x 8.7 x 5)
- Weight (case only): 1kg (2.2lb)
Quick Start Guide