Index Everest-D V5
Cut-sheet fed braille embosser
Everest-D V5 is the most popular sheet-fed Braille embosser in the world, since 1992. It is a stable printer, supporting heavy braille printing. The sheet-feeder used in Everst-D is owned by Index Braille. This is why it is fine-tuned for best function oneavy braille paper. The Everest supports a paper width of up to 297 mm and user defined paper sizes.
- 140 characters per second
- Automatic sheet feeder holding 50 pages
- Automatic booklet format printing
- Dot forming Hight 0,58 mm
- Braille and text labeled control panel