Embossing made easy
- Supports direct and networked WiFi
- Print to any ViewPlus embosser
- Print from your Android, iOS, or Windows PC
- Built in translation
New "EmbossMe" feature
- Enables users to upload and print files from the USB flash drive file repository.
- Below are compatible file types that can be embossed directly from your device storage.
- Compatible document file types are *.PRN, *.BRL, *.BRF, *.EBF, *.DOCX, *.ODT, *.PDF, *.TXT, *.ASC, or *.RTF.
- Compatible image file types are *.PNG, *.JPG, or *.BMP.
Wireless for any situation
Have a wireless network in your oﬃce or home? No problem, the TigerBox can be conﬁgured to either connect to an existing network, or create its own, guaranteeing high quality braille printing, no matter where you are.
We support our embossers no matter what. With the VP TigerBox, all ViewPlus embossers are fully supported and capable of wireless printing. Just plug a usb cable into the TigerBox and your embosser and you're good to go.
Android, Apple, or Windows?
No Problem Translate and print documents on the ﬂy from your phone or computer, just connect to the network, click print, and youre done! TigerBox does the rest.
On the ﬂy translation
With our translation software built in, translation is fast and painless, just print via airprint from your Android or iOS phone, and TigerBox does the rest, extracting the text from the document and translating it to Braille.