Topaz HD Desktop Video Magnifier
Simple to use, yet packed with features!
The TOPAZ HD Video Magnifier is the perfect choice for reading and performing daily tasks, with a wide magnification range, gliding reading table, lots of workspace under the camera, LED lighting, and unique features like Find and Freeze Frame.
The TOPAZ HD desktop video magnifier blends practical performance with features and usability.
The TOPAZ HD not only offers a high-definition camera with a wide magnification range, but also includes advanced features such as Reading Lines and Masks, Focus Lock, Freeze Frame, and the Find Feature, along with 33 color modes. The handy Find Feature makes it easy to find your place on the page at high magnification. Quickly center on a section of interest using the Crosshairs feature.
Simple to use right out of the box
Just flip the switch to turn on the TOPAZ HD, and three dials are all you need for your basic video magnification functions - increase and decrease magnification, step through the enhanced color modes, and adjust brightness.
The TOPAZ HD also includes the unique Enhanced Full Colour Mode - perfect for viewing newspaper print, photos, and maps.
- Magnification to 64 times (on a 24-inch monitor)
- Choice of widescreen 20-inch, 22-inch, or 24-inch monitor
- Auto-focus camera
- Accurate colours and even illumination with no glare to minimize fatigue
- 33 screen color modes including high-contrast full color, true-color, and grayscale to fit your viewing needs
- Over 20 cm of working space to write and work comfortably
- Unique can and bottle holder holds round objects steady
- Extra-wide reading table to smoothly glide large books and objects under the camera
- Adjustable monitor can be raised or lowered, tilted forward or back, or turned 90 degrees to the right or left
- Freeze Frame to stop movement for close inspection of small objects or to keep your place
- Focus Lock to maintain focus while writing
- Find feature to quickly zoom out, find your place, and zoom back in to read
- Reading Lines, Shades, and Masks to reduce eye fatigue and focus on what you want to read